Your Private Practice Coach, Wayne Kessler
It is my belief that with the right support, mentoring, encouragement, planning, and direct help, anyone can achieve their dreams. I am living my dream of helping private practice professionals, and others, build their businesses so they can live life doing what they do best-helping those in need. As a licensed social work professional myself, I honor the work that you do and want to help you spend less time on your business so you can spend more time doing the work you love to do.
Why Am I Different?
I am different than most coaches because of my unique combination of skills as a licensed social worker, marketing professional, and coach, skilled in working with small businesses and large businesses, both for-profit and non-profit.
Enough About Me-What Can I Do For You?
Here’s what I can do for you:
I can serve as your outsourced marketing department to get you the best price or do any, or all of the following:
- Create any marketing materials you need such as business cards, logos, brochures, stationary, etc
- Help you write content, or create your website
- Create and manage your blog
- Start and manage your email newsletter
- Find a reasonable cost/high quality web designer/developer
- Help you manage your search engine optimization so you get found on the 1st page of a Google search
- Coach you on outreach strategies to get more referrals and clients
- Show you how to get more private pay clients
- Give you the support and encouragement you need to succeed
- Help you manage self-esteem or self confidence issues to fulfill your true potential
How Do I Do All This?
I do this by combining my business and marketing experience, my coaching skills, my social work and mediation experience, as well as my own experiences working in many settings. As a business owner myself- I understand what challenges my clients face and I am very frugal- always looking to help keep costs down so you can maximize profit.
I am curious by nature and love to research and glean new industry best practice information, which makes me a great resource for my clients. I am an avid reader, a life-long learner and enthusiastic teacher.
I invite people to work with me who are entrepreneurial thinkers, creative, and willing to do what is needed to reach their goals. I believe each person is unique and has special talents that they are meant to realize and by doing so, create happiness and joy for themselves and the people with whom they come in contact.
Being able to do work that I am passionate about, helping people, and make a living doing it is very gratifying for me. I enjoy spending my time in a way that is meaningful to me and my clients. I have learned that life is short and it goes by quickly, much too fast to spend it doing something that isn’t authentically you.
Why you should work with me?
I keep you focused and share your work load. My services differ from other coaching services in that in some circumstances I will be actually helping you get the things done that need to be done-not solely planning, giving advice or encouragement. None of us can be experts in every aspect of business operations-nor do you have the time to do everything your self. If needed-I help access the material and personnel resources necessary to get the job done through an established network of consultants in various fields.
With over three decades of hands-on work experience-I believe that there is no challenge that is unsurmountable.
I love helping people succeed and prosper. This is more than work for me-it is a challenge and I do my best work in challenging situations. If you succeed you will tell others and ultimately- we both prosper.
Wayne’s formal experience and training:
- Graduate Degree in Human Services Management and many years of training in management skills including MBA level business classes from Boston University Graduate School of Management and UMASS Boston. These experiences have prepared me to meet the various challenges facing your business.
- Graduate certificate in Dispute Resolution from UMASS Boston and am an experienced mediator and negotiator with experience in both the Cambridge and Quincy Courts which can help you replace conflicts with creative problem resolutions
- Graduate certificate in Cognitive Behavior Therapy Interventions from Boston University
- Experienced coach with over 20 years of supervision experience who helps you identify choices, set goals, clarify expectations, set realistic timelines, and create easy to manage work plans
- Graduate Social Work degree (MSW), clinical work experience and training contributes to the highest quality, client focused, approach and the highest ethical business practices
- Work experience with both for-profit and not-for-profit companies
- Experienced instructor/trainer in personnel management skills
- World wide work experience with large and small companies
- Strategic planning and committee experience
- Marketing and advertising specialization
- Fundraising and grant writing experience
- Award winning recognition from colleagues in the field for excellence with policy and change projects
- I truly care about the people with whom I work and I use my skills in a hopeful and determined manner to foster their success and happiness in life. As a result-I have a high rate of positive testimonials and many family/friend referrals.
Who I accept as clients:
Unfortunately, I cannot accept everyone as a client. To qualify you must:
- Be willing to devote the time and financial investment necessary to achieve your goals
- Be willing to accept honest feedback about elements of your life or business that are impacting your performance
- Be willing to consider making changes necessary for success which may include between session action steps
- Be willing to maintain periodic communication (by email, and/or phone) between sessions to check in on goal accomplishment
If you are ready to move forward- then give Wayne a call 781-325-8186, or email email@example.com to set up your free, no obligation, initial consultation.